The QA/QC Engineer will establish and monitor quality control procedures, ensuring that all work being undertaken at site complies to guidelines approved by MPW and in accordance to the Contract Documents.
His responsibilities will include:
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract, performed ON or OFF site.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensure activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Oversee that quality issues are identified, corrected through the construction and repair process.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Inspect work to ensure conformance with specifications defined in the Contract documents.